Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Damn I'm Old


45 years young. The good news is that everyone knew I was going to go middle aged crazy so Kimberlee and the kids got together and bought me a Harley. A fitting gift for a middle aged snowboarding grampa and father of 5. Why has my head gotten so big? Why does it keep getting rounder? There seems to be a symbiotic relationship between the size of my head and the size of my belly. Why does hair grow in my ears and not on my head? Why has God given me a virtual sweater vest of hair on my chest and back? Why do I look like a silver back gorilla except my silver is on my chest? Why do I refuse to walk into the garage and use the $600 worth of weights and cardio equipment? Why do I have no problem walking into the garage to get another beer? Just a few questions I am asking myself in my old age. Much Love!

1 comment:

Tere said...

Why do old people ask so many questions???